1. Align on key clinical and non-clinical pain points for high-cost, underserved populations (e.g., cardio-metabolic, diabetes)
2. Create member-centric plan benefit designs that remove structural barriers to key components of care and incentivize access to preventative care and screenings
3. Monitor utilization of benefits and proactively collected feedback from members, providers and relevant parties
4. Collaborate with payment and policy teams to iterate and advocate for flexibility in benefit design
5. Annually reassess benefit programs and adjusted
Create member-centric plan benefit design that remove structural barriers to key care program elements.